We commonly make Memorial Donations when a loved one passes, but what about all those other occasions and accomplishments in life?
You can ask for, or make a gift to, the Oak Ridges Moraine Land Trust in honour of many other of life’s big moments.
- What better way to recognize a birth than with a gift to a healthy environmental future?
- How about a hike experience on the Oak Ridges Moraine as a birthday party and ask for contributions rather than presents?
- Sharing the love takes on a whole new meaning when wedding attendees direct contributions to an environmental interest that the bride and groom share together and will benefit so many others.
- Forty, fifty and sixty year celebrations don’t need to be traumatic aging events when a contribution is made to protecting a 12,000-year-old land form!
- And, what could be more “Motherhood” or “Fatherhood” than a celebratory contribution to an environmental marvel that nurtures so many offspring and species?
To learn more about arranging for special celebratory contributions contact the Land Trust office at 905-833-3171.